Please find information on enrolling your child for Foundation (PREP) in the 2024 school year below.


Starting school page


Placement policy


Find my School


2024 Transition Calendar


For more information

If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: vsba@edumail.vic.gov.au


Click here for information regarding enrolling your child in Foundation (Prep) in 2024


When looking to enrol your child at our school please read the following:


Enrolment Booklet - About our school


You can complete the enrolment form using either for the Word or PDF versions.


Student Enrolment Form - PDF Version


Alternative family enrolment forms are for families where a child's parents live at different addresses. Both the Enrolment Form and Alternative Family Enrolment Forms need to be completed if this is the situation.


Alternative Family Enrolment Form - PDF Version


Privacy Collection Notice



You will need to provide proof of your child's date of birth. This could be a Birth Certificate, Extract or Passport


If your child was born overseas or you are newly arrived in Australia you will need to show your child’s Passport and current visa or Australian Citizenship documentation to the school.


You will also need to provide an Immunisation History Statement. 

You can print a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement from your myGov account. If you have difficulty getting a copy via your myGov account you can:


Families who do not hold a Medicare card must call the Australian Immunisation Registry (AIR) to request an Immunisation History Statement. A Translating and Interpreting Service is available by calling 131 450, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:45pm.


Children who were vaccinated overseas must have their vaccine records assessed by a GP or local council and be offered catch-up vaccinations as required. The GP or local council will then report overseas vaccines to AIR by submitting the Immunisation History form.

If you are transferring from another government school within Victoria, you will need to arrange for your existing school to send a transfer form to us.


BPPS has a 1:1 Bring Your Own Device iPad program from Grade 3-6. Please click here for further information.


If you are looking to enrol at BPPS during 2023 please contact our office staff on (03) 9857 5157 or e-mail (boroondara.park.ps@education.vic.gov.au) to make an appointment. 


Studying in Victoria - International students

Victorian government schools are a destination of choice for international students. Our schools provide international students with a high-quality education, excellent English language tuition and caring welfare support services. To learn more about studying and living in Victoria as an international student, see: www.study.vic.gov.au 


How to apply

Most international students must apply to the Department of Education in order to study in a Victorian government school. To learn about the application types and to apply, see: How to apply


Contact our school

For more information about international students, please contact the below staff member.

International Student Coordinator (ISC): Susanne Lowe/Litsa Nedelkov

Phone: 9857 5157
Generic school email or ISC email: boroondara.park.ps@education.vic.gov.au 

Boroondara Park Primary School is accredited under the Department of Education’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education, 00861K).

For more information, see: www.study.vic.gov.au